Saturday, September 15, 2018

I'm headed to L.A.!!!!!!



Hey guys, I'm so excited!!! I'm headed to L.A. at the end of this month.  So, two weeks ago I went on Black & Poly's online magazine to check to see if my new article had been posted and I saw a post "Celebrate Black & Poly". Immediately I clicked on the link to view the article and read about the 5 year anniversary party. I'll let you read the article here.

Once you read it, and you're pretty familiar with some of the guests, you'll know how many poly heavy hitters will be there. Now, I consider them heavy hitters only because they're big names in my opinion but you may disagree.  I'm also excited because I've never been to California before. It's going to be exciting!!!! I've decided to stay in an Airbnb, and not the host hotel however. It was a choice to save money and also to have a different experience while I'm in the city.  Of course, I'll be taking hella pics and posting them here.

I'll be fangirling it out of course because Dossie Easton, author of The Ethical Slut  and Jackie Stone, the producer of the Youtube show Compersion will be there.  Can you said Yesssssss!!!????  Thursday I purchased my plane ticket and a week before that I bought my ticket for the celebration so I just have to pack.   Check back for more details!!!



1 comment: