Thursday, January 9, 2020

What's going on in 2020?

One of my many goals this year is to attend poly events, mainly those that center black/POC people. If I can't cultivate that space and experience here then I'll travel to other states to attend these events. I saw an article posted in a group on Facebook and wanted to share with anyone who was interested.

The full article is here. It list events all across the country and world but I'd like to focus on those events that are centering us. Here is the list so far:

Atlanta Poly Weekend  June 2020 in downtown Atlanta. Here's a link to their home page link.

Black Poly Pride  June 4-7th 2020  Washington, D.C.  Here's a link to their Facebook page for more info.

Poly Dallas Symposium  July 9-10th  2020 Dallas, TX link to their website.

I'd like like to attend all of the events but I know I can't. Let me know what events you plan on attending. Also, if there are any events that you'd like to add please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment